Exciting news House of First Aid has become a Zoll AED business partner in the Albury region, and Australia, looking for a new AED or consumables.
Over the next week will be adding the Zoll AED products to the website if you require any information please contact us ph: 0474 976 401 email, email@example.com or through messenger.
For more than 25 years. ZOLL has been a pioneer in resuscitation and defibrillation, designing products. that push the boundaries of technology to empower first responders. And unexpected heroes to help save lives.
AED Plus sets the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance.
Looking at Zoll AED's and want a demonstration, then give. Us a call to arrange an appointment.
Zoll AED Plus
When it comes to helping a victim of sudden cardiac arrest, not all AEDs are created equal. Unlike other AEDs, ZOLL® AEDs support rescuers with integrated, real-time feedback on compression rate and depth. Recommended by medical professionals, the ZOLL AED Plus® defibrillator with Real CPR Help® technology guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue.
Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual, and audio prompts to "Push Harder" or confirms when you are doing "Good Compressions," keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.
In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for the Rescue
Your AED needs to be ready to use at a moment's notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it's ready for rescue. And an industry-leading five-year shelf life for batteries and pads means fewer replacements, less maintenance, and a low total cost of ownership.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions.
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the Chain of Survival.
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- A fully automatic feature available will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected.
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent paediatric capability: Pedi-padz® paediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 25 Kg's
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness.
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)
Some of the features on the Zoll AED 3
ZOLL AED 3
The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat SCA.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED 3 has a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touch-screen capabilities. The touch-screen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and activate child mode.
Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces the frequency of maintenance.
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device's LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models