AeroBurn Burn Gel Infused Facial Mask 30 cm x 40 cm offer immediate and rapid cooling helping to prevent further tissue damage, relieve pain and aid in the healing process.
Hydrates the Burn Site
- AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings hydrate the burn site giving relief from pain and encouraging faster healing.
- AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings are non-adherent and non-toxic, ensuring minimal irritation and maximum relief for the wound.
Easy to Use
- AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings offer more effective relief for burn wounds than traditional methods, as well as being more cost-effective. The burn dressing can simply remain in situ for up to 2 hours, providing relief with minimal attention or redressing or cooling using running water.
Range of Sizes
AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressings are available in sizes 10cm x 10cm, 20cm x 20cm and a face dressing 30cm x 40cm.
- From a management perspective, AEROBURN Burn Sheets provide an effective and simple way of relieving pain and treating burns. The dressing is placed on the burn and stays in-situ for up to two hours. There is no requirement to keep irrigating the burn, nor is there any ‘run-off’. Furthermore the need to administer narcotics for pain relief can be greatly reduced.
- The Dressing doesn’t disguise the extent of the burn. When the burn needs to be further examined, the non-adherent dressing simply lifts off and any residual gel rinsed off. The AEROBURN Burn Sheets allows for easy transport to medical attention, as the gel stays ‘in-situ’ on the skin far better than chilled-water irrigated dressings. Furthermore as the first response treatment in accident and emergency wards or ER’s, the Dressing need only be applied once - saving nursing resources and time. The Dressing has many other practical benefits - especially where clean cold water is not readily available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.