- The AeroBurn Polyethylene Burn Sheet 10 cm x 10 cm is coated on one side with a low-adherent coating which minimises trauma on removal. Polyethylene Burn Sheets form a protective and non-adherent shield over burn wounds to prevent infection and protect the wound site.
Premium Quality Materials
- AEROBURN burn sheets use premium quality materials which provide a secure barrier to infection of the wound site. AEROBURN burn sheets conform to body contours for increased user convenience and patient comfort.
- AEROBURN burn sheets are latex-free, minimising the risk of patient reaction or discomfort.
- AEROBURN burn sheets are sterile, minimising the risk of secondary infection
- AEROBURN burn sheets can be easily folded or cut to size for application on all sizes of wound sites.
Range of Sizes
Latex-free square and rectangular polyethylene burn sheets, available in the following sizes:
- 10cm x 10cm
- 20cm x 20cm
- 60cm x 90cm
- From a management perspective, AEROBURN Burn Sheets provide an effective and simple way of relieving pain and treating burns. The dressing is placed on the burn and stays in-situ for up to two hours. There is no requirement to keep irrigating the burn, nor is there any ‘run-off’. Furthermore the need to administer narcotics for pain relief can be greatly reduced.
- The Dressing doesn’t disguise the extent of the burn. When the burn needs to be further examined, the non-adherent dressing simply lifts off and any residual gel rinsed off. The AEROBURN Burn Sheets allows for easy transport to medical attention, as the gel stays ‘in-situ’ on the skin far better than chilled-water irrigated dressings. Furthermore as the first response treatment in accident and emergency wards or ER’s, the Dressing need only be applied once - saving nursing resources and time. The Dressing has many other practical benefits - especially where clean cold water is not readily available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.