AeroCool Instant Ice Packs 240 g Instant Ice packs are specially designed for comfortable and convenient application to painful areas of the body.
Ready-to-Use Cold Therapy Treatment
- Squeeze, shake and apply
- Relieves pain and swelling
Helps Relieve Pain and Swelling Associated with:
- Muscular Strain
- Knocks and Bumps
- Cold Application
To help reduce swelling after an injury, cool down the temperature, ease headaches and toothaches or relieve minor burns.
- Store pack in the freezer so that it is always ready to use cold for an injury. Please refrigerate gel in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Insert the hot/cold pack into the towel cover provided to insulate the cold. In case of severe injury, wet towel prior to application for greater cold penetration. Do not use directly on skin straight from the freezer.
- Only leave the cold pack on for 15-20 minutes to avoid ‘burning’ the skin.
- Repeat every 1 – 1.5 hours as needed.
- Consult a physician regarding extended use.
When not in use, store AeroCool Hot & Cold Packs either in the freezer or at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Always ensure hot/cold pack is inserted into the towel cover provided before direct contact with skin.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.