AeroCrepe 12 Medium Cotton Crepe Bandages 15 cm x 4 M is a high-quality cotton crepe bandage, recommended for low support requirements and can be used for the retention of dressings.
- AEROCREPE light cotton crepe bandages are of a standard conforming nature which is durable and suitable for dressing retention and light support requirements
- AEROCREPE medium cotton crepe bandages are of a standard conforming nature which is durable and suitable for dressing retention and medium support requirements
- AEROCREPE elastic cotton crepe bandages are of an elastic conforming nature which is durable and suitable for immobilisation and compression techniques.
Easy to Open Wrapper
- AEROCREPE light cotton crepe bandages have an easy-open tab built into the wrapper of the bandage
Includes Bandage Clip/s
- AEROCREPE light cotton crepe bandages have a built-in bandage clip for a convenient method of fastening the bandage. Larger size bandage has two clips, smaller bandages have one.
- A bandage is a piece of material used either to support a medical device such as a dressing or splint, or on its own to provide support to or to restrict the movement of a part of the body. When used with a dressing, the dressing is applied directly on a wound, and a bandage used to hold the dressing in place. Other bandages are used without dressings, such as elastic bandages that are used to reduce swelling or provide support to a sprained ankle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.