AeroFilm 50 Waterproof Film Dressings 4 cm x 5 cm
Exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, ensures that AeroFilm can be left in place for up to 7 days. This reduces interference with the wound, reducing nursing time and aiding faster recovery.
- AeroFilm is impermeable to water and body fluids, protecting the application underneath and allowing the patient to shower and bathe without redressing. It also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination and reduces risks of skin damage through interference.
- AeroFilm has an integrated frame applicator that provides a simple and effective application system. The frame enables the dressing to be applied crease-free and ensures adhesion. AeroFilm transparency enables correct positioning over the wound site.
Adaptable to Awkward Areas
- AeroFilm can be easily applied to the most awkward body contours, due to its expandability, while SupaBond ensures the dressing remains in place.
Contraindications / Precautions
- AEROFILM should not be used on infected wounds unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.