The Lifeline ECG AED provides the professional user with standard ECG information in addition to a fully-functional AED mode, which gives step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
The Lifeline ECG also has Real-Time Protocol Selection which enables the user to switch rescue protocols from CPR with breathing to CPR without breathing and back again. Additionally, the Lifeline ECG AED provides a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode to allow for heart rhythm and heart rate monitoring using standard ECG electrodes
The Lifeline ECG AED is sold as part of the DCF package, which includes the following:
- DDU-2450 Lifeline VIEW AED
- DBP-2003 4 year Battery Pack with 9V Battery
- DDP-2001 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- Operating Guide
- Quick Use Card
Meet the AED that’s taking easy-to-use to a whole new level. The Lifeline VIEW family of defibrillators are the first and only AEDs with video in full-motion colour and an 8-year Warranty. The Lifeline ECG offers professional responders the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos or ECG information. Additionally, the Lifeline ECG can be used in a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode, to allow for rhythm and heart rate monitoring using standard ECG electrodes.
- Video Display
- ECG Display
- Monitoring Mode
- Showing you how to Save Lives
- A Personal Coach at Your Side
- Real-Time Protocol Selection
- One-Touch Screen stays Rescue Ready
- Ruggedness and Durability
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Easy to Maintain
- Easy to Upgrade, Record and Transfer Data
- Safe and Effective Life-Saving Technology
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.