Israeli Emergency Trauma & Haemorrhage (white)15 cm x 18 cm raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment equipment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
First Care products provide innovative first-response medical products which save lives by improving field haemorrhage control and also yield significant savings in time and resources. The companies unique, combat and clinically proven direct pressure Emergency Bandage has been adopted by military and civilian organisations worldwide.
Controlling Haemorrhage Faster:
- An innovative combat-proven direct pressure bandage
- Trauma bandage and secondary dressing all in one
- Quick, easy and effective application; and self-application, even one-handed
Saving Lives With A Direct Pressure System:
According to US Government statistics, blood loss resulting from trauma leads directly to the deaths of 50,000 civilians in the United States alone. Now, the Emergency Bandage raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
- ‘Standard’ in major military organisations worldwide
- Already in use by Police, SWAT, Fire and EMS worldwide
- Quickly stanches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, gunshot, knife and other assault wounds
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure to the wound
- Secondary sterile dressing maintains pad and pressure firmly in place and lowers risk of further infection
- Built-in closure bar; no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots
- Non-adherent pad eliminates pain and wound re-opening upon removal
- Quick and easy application and self-application.
- Rapid control of bleeding stabilizes patients and saves lives
- Unique life cycle cost administration, logistical and training savings compared to existing multiple-bandage treatment solutions – no need to order, stock, supply and train on numerous pieces of equipment
- Significantly lowers in-hospital per-patient treatment costs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.