- It kills 99.99% of most harmful bacteria and viruses
- TGA listed for COVID-19 claim (ARG No. 367530)
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus in 5 minutes, Murine hepatitis, Norovirus, Adenovirus, Influenza A (H1N1), Escherichia coli (E Coli), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus Vulgaris & Staphylococcus aureus (Golden Staph)
- Ready to use 2-in-1 solution, high-level disinfectant cleaner
Direction of Use
SPRAY: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Spray only enough Ki-San just to cover the surface. Do not over-wet. Wipe the surface with a pre-wet cloth with Ki-San and allow up to 5 minutes of contact time for disinfection on viruses and 10 minutes for bacteria. No need to re-wipe or rinse. For food contact surfaces, rinse and dry afterwards. Read the label before use.
LIQUID/WIPE: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Apply Ki-San liquid onto the wipe material until wet. Wipe and leave for up to 5 minutes to ensure complete disinfection on viruses and 10 minutes for bacteria. Wipe the surface with a clean, dry lint-free cloth. It is recommended also to rinse and dry if the surfaces are in contact with food.
• Bathrooms – sinks, toilets, showers, tiled surfaces and any other hard surfaces • Phones and Communication devices
• Nurseries – change tables, cleaning stations, cots, cribs
• Bodily fluids and blood spills on any hard surfaces (excludes medical devices)
• Cleaning of theatre equipment and cables (excludes medical devices)
• Cleaning of tables in operating theatres (excludes medical devices)
• Intensive Care Units – Disinfecting and cleaning of all hard surfaces (excludes medical devices)
• Dental & GP Surgeries for disinfecting and cleaning surfaces, including stools, tables, benches and light fittings. (excludes medical devices)
• Laboratories and clinics – wiping down of benches, cupboards
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.