Designed for professional rescuers, the ZOLL AED 3™ BLS defibrillator provides in-depth rescue support for both adult and child victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The ZOLL AED 3 BLS not only guides rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR but also is one of the fastest AEDs in the industry at delivering a shock after chest compressions stop –two critical components to increasing a victim’s chance of survival. ZOLL AEDs set the benchmark for reliability and dependability, empowering rescuers around the world to help save lives.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED 3 has a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touch-screen capabilities. The touch-screen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces the frequency of maintenance
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.