The AED Pro® monitor/defibrillator is designed for both basic and advanced life support. While it offers guidance to the BLS rescuer, it also provides more advanced capabilities for the professional rescuer.
For All Professional Rescuers
Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on both the rate and depth of chest compressions to enhance CPR quality. It includes a compression depth indicator and metronome to guide the rescuer to Guideline-complaint CPR compressions. Three-lead monitoring allows medical professionals a lower cost option to view the ECG of patients who do not require defibrillation.
Advanced Capabilities for ALS Rescuers
See-Thru CPR® technology filters out compression artefact on the ECG monitor so advanced rescuers can see the underlying heart rhythm during CPR. Used in conjunction with the optional manual override feature, See-Thru CPR enables rescuers to reduce pause time by identifying a shockable heart rhythm and providing therapy immediately rather than waiting until the next analysis cycle. And AED Pro electrodes can be seamlessly transferred to other ZOLL® defibrillators when the crash cart arrives.
According to the ANZCOR Guidelines, the highest priorities in resuscitation from sudden cardiac arrest are the performance of good CPR and decreasing the time to defibrillation. ZOLL AED Pro provides the feedback professionally and lay rescuers need to perform optimal CPR.
Additional Product Features
- High-resolution LCD display
- Complete electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s line of professional defibrillators and AED Plus®
- Battery compatibility with ZOLL’s R Series® professional defibrillator
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water, and passes the 1.5-metre drop test
- Considerable memory capacity: 20 minutes of ECG, operator, and device actions with audio recording enabled; 4 patient records up to 1.45 hours each, or up to 5.8 hours for a single record of ECG and event data without audio recording
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.